The Dometic Harrier Lite gives you all the benefits of inverter technology, although in a lighter and smaller roof top unit when compared to the full sized Dometic Harrier and Dometic Ibis MK4. This results in a lightweight and very economical caravan air conditioner that is suitable for poptops and smaller to mid sized caravans. It is a direct replacement for the Aircommand sparrow, Truma Aventa and Dometic FreshJet 2200 - all of which are the lightest caravan rooftop airconditioners on the market.
The Dometic Harrier Lite comes in at just 36kg and is adaptable for both 360x360 and 400x400mm size roof openings. This makes it a suitable option for just about any roof top air conditioner replacement in vehicles such as full height caravans, motor homes, pop tops, camper trailers, buses and trucks. The Harrier Lite is both compact and functional in its design with low profile engineering both internally and externally.
Internally there are cool white LED lights for added lighting in your caravan or RV. You can vertically adjust the airflow on individual vents to optimise the airflow in your vehicle and installation is simplified with a 2-piece internal ADB so you can be on the road faster. The advanced internal ducting componentry has integrated a free-flowing airflow through the ADB (air distribution box) dispersing throughout the internal space of the vehicle giving the user a comfortable heated or cooled application.
The Harrier Lite has been put through stringent, fastidious testing as a part of its creation to deliver a highly advanced system in order to ensure efficiency, longevity and practicality. So, if you’re in the market for a new lightweight, compact rooftop air conditioner look no further than the brand new Dometic Harrier Lite.
- Optimised airflow for increased efficiency and minimal noise
- Adjustable outlet vents
- Low profile internal unit (48mm height)
- Minimal fan noise
- Variable speed fan
- 2-piece ADB for simplified installation
- Dual cylinder inverter compressor to reduce vibrations and improve efficiency
- Use with most 2 Kva generators
- Full function remote control
- Automatic Brightness display
- Auto mode. Simply set the temperature and the mode and fan speed will adjust
- Sleep mode
- Direct mode selection
- Turbo fan speed
- Dual-Cylinder Inverter Compressor
- Weight: 36 kg
- External Dimensions: 665mm (W) x 997mm (L) x 240mm (H)
- Internal Dimensions (ADB): 518mm (W) x 579mm (L) x 48mm (H)
- Suits: 20-100mm roof thicknesses
- Nominal compressor Capacity: 360W
- Cooling Capacity: 2.4Kw
- Heating Capacity: 2.4Kw
- Current Draw: 2.3A-8.0A /2.3A to 7.4A
- Fan speeds: 4 (includes turbo)
- Suits Roof openings: 400x400mm or 360x360mm
- Suits Roof Thickness: 20 - 100 mm
- Operating temperature range: -2 to 52 degrees Celsius
Best suited for vehicle length: - up to 6 metres
Note: Fitting and Install instructions come with the unit, but it is advised a qualified installer (electrical contractor) undertakes the installation.
Product CategoryRV Air Conditioners
Best For Vehicle LengthUp to 6m
Cooling Capacity2.4 kW
Dimensions665 x 240 x 997 mm (W x H x L)
Part Number 85000247